For the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community, we are implementing the following social distancing policies:
- At this time we are only accepting appointments for urgent cases and time-sensitive vaccinations, no walk-ins.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please phone us from the parking lot at 416-282-9697. A staff member will come to your vehicle and bring your pet into the clinic for examination by Dr. Watts. Dogs must be on a leash and cats must be in a carrier. The Doctor will phone you while you wait, to discuss your pet’s treatment.
- Payment is made over the phone by Visa, Mastercard, and Amex only.
- No cash payments are being accepted.
- A staff member will bring your pet back to your vehicle after the appointment.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for all food and medication orders. Please call us at 416-282-9697 when you arrive to pick up your order. A staff member will take payment over the phone by VISA or MASTERCARD only as we are not accepting cash at this time. We will bring your order out to you in the parking lot.
- We appreciate your cooperation at this time.